In 2018, 4ThePlayer was established to develop mobile games for online casinos. Despite the fact that the firm has recently started its operations, it has a lot of experience in the iGaming industry
The developer hit the public eye in February 2019 when it partnered with Yggdrasil Game Server (YGS) Masters Studio. The company has since partnered with Northern Lights, Fantasma and Rabcat.
Behind the firm 4ThePlayer are serious people – the Swedish giant NetEnt, which is almost the most popular software developer. This company employs the best programmers who have made many innovations in the gambling industry.
At the moment, there are only 5 gambling entertainments in the company’s portfolio – 4 video slots and 1 table game. The company motto is something like this: “We take quality over quantity”. The developers are carefully working on each machine to make it as unique and interesting as possible.
Let’s get acquainted with the features of the slots provider:
- Modern graphics. All of the provider’s machines are endowed with colorful three-dimensional graphics, as well as having beautiful special effects that make the gameplay exciting.
- Adaptability. First of all, the company’s video slots were created for mobile devices. They work on almost all smartphones directly in the browser. HTML5 technology is used to create the machines, so users do not need to download the software.
- Dispersion. Most of the company’s machines have high volatility, but there are also games that are endowed with a medium variance.
- Return Percentage. The average RTP on all machines is 96.5%.
- Beneficial bonuses. Online slots developer endowed with free spins and a large number of lines. In some machines, when you activate additional options, the number of prize paths for combinations can increase by hundreds of times.
THE MOST POPULAR GAMES 4THEPLAYER
Let’s study the popular slots of the provider:
- 1 Left Alive. In this slot, users will have to destroy hordes of zombies and save people. The slot has 1024 lines, and their number can increase up to 32,768 when activating the bonus.The game also has a freespin round.
- 9k Yeti. Online machine will introduce gamblers to bigfoot and the harsh climate of the server. The game has 5 reels, 4096 paylines, a feature “guaranteed winnings” and a profitable round of free spins.
- 100 Bit Dice. In this board game, users need to roll the dice and place bets. The return percentage is 98.94%! The maximum payout of the machine is x1000. In addition, you can bet from $0.1 to $1,000 in a single round.
4ThePlayer is a promising software developer, which in the future could compete with the titans of the gambling industry. The company has a license from the UKGC, which confirms the correct work of the GSC. The developers of the firm intend to take not quantity but quality, so do not expect that they will release a lot of slots in a short period of time.